Large WWC OG bounce shipped

Item Price
$1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

moulton712

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
343
Reaction score
55
Location
brunswick, me
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_7256.jpeg


2 inch WWC OG bounce $sold shipped

IMG_7253.jpeg


IMG_7146.jpeg


1 inch WWC OG bounce $sold shipped

I have smaller and bigger OG’s let me know if interested.
 
Last edited:
All sold. Mods close please.

I have more Og bounces of all different sizes. Message me if you’d like one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new