larger pump needed Red Sea Max Nano

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2019
Messages
5,105
Reaction score
8,515
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adding a powerhead would be 'easier' but I'm hoping to get a lot more flow and keep the clean look by getting a larger return pump for my Red Sea Max Nano.

What is the biggest DC pump I can fit in, and do any of the random-flow nozzles fit on the tube that is in the tank?

Thanks.
 
Adding a powerhead would be 'easier' but I'm hoping to get a lot more flow and keep the clean look by getting a larger return pump for my Red Sea Max Nano.

What is the biggest DC pump I can fit in, and do any of the random-flow nozzles fit on the tube that is in the tank?

Thanks.

Don't know the answer to your first question, but there are a couple of options for connecting an RFG to a Max, here:
https://vividcreativeaquatics.com/product-category/water-movement/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new