OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all. For the moment it feels like the turning point. My body reports - all system working. I have not get that message for 14 days now - but today I got it.
Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still at home and it looks like I getting better. The stomach works as it should.

It was my third surgery for ileus (blocked intestine) since 1999. This time – rather hard recovery – more like a roller coaster between hope and despair for my love ones. 18 days at hospital. Times like this - I´m glad I´m live in a country with good (and nearly free) health care. It will cost me around $ 200 (food and care at the hospital – the treatment is free) and I´m alive. The hero doctors were working for 8 hours the 12:th of April and 2 hours the 13:th (a smaller complaint )

I will come back with reports about my aquarium – my wife, youngest son and a friend has managed it in a good way and I´m glad that the stability I have try to include in the construction has worked the way it should. My home network was breaking down (My ISP provider has run into problems in a large metropolitan network) and I had not my wireless USB working as reserve (It was with me at the hospital ). I could not access my GHL or my app for the last 4 – 5 days.

I had ruled out a KH director because I thought I do not need it, but these experiences maybe point out that I can need one – especially if we want to travel around a little bit more the coming years. We will see. I have purchase 2 unit (*4) doser 2.1 – I have start Triton core 7 (other methods). I dose NO3 and PO4 – I run a refugium – what can go wrong? () – yes I know the answer – everything

Two movie cites – **** happens - the whole struggle was about this - to **** or not to ****. (@revhtree - I`m sorry to use this words but that my type of humor - we call it gallows humor :)) and I´ll be back

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My best wishes for a speedy recovery, Lasse!

Best regards
Thank you - and in these days - I can only say - Me too (that I whish a speedy recovery :))

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I´m just a slow worker for the moment but now my new GHL Doser 2.1 is mounted and working :)

doser-2.1.jpg

Sincerely Lasse

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still at home and it looks like I getting better. The stomach works as it should.

It was my third surgery for ileus (blocked intestine) since 1999. This time – rather hard recovery – more like a roller coaster between hope and despair for my love ones. 18 days at hospital. Times like this - I´m glad I´m live in a country with good (and nearly free) health care. It will cost me around $ 200 (food and care at the hospital – the treatment is free) and I´m alive. The hero doctors were working for 8 hours the 12:th of April and 2 hours the 13:th (a smaller complaint )

I will come back with reports about my aquarium – my wife, youngest son and a friend has managed it in a good way and I´m glad that the stability I have try to include in the construction has worked the way it should. My home network was breaking down (My ISP provider has run into problems in a large metropolitan network) and I had not my wireless USB working as reserve (It was with me at the hospital ). I could not access my GHL or my app for the last 4 – 5 days.

I had ruled out a KH director because I thought I do not need it, but these experiences maybe point out that I can need one – especially if we want to travel around a little bit more the coming years. We will see. I have purchase 2 unit (*4) doser 2.1 – I have start Triton core 7 (other methods). I dose NO3 and PO4 – I run a refugium – what can go wrong? () – yes I know the answer – everything

Two movie cites – **** happens - the whole struggle was about this - to **** or not to ****. (@revhtree - I`m sorry to use this words but that my type of humor - we call it gallows humor :)) and I´ll be back

Sincerely Lasse
OMG Lasse, Hope you are better soon please take care

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ouch, hope everything survives, did it drop slowly?

No sign of stress on the corals. There was problems with dosing when I was at hospital - but I hope I have change it now with my new equipment.

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG Lasse, Hope you are better soon please take care
Yea - I feel better but rather weak at the moment. I'm retired so I do not have to worry about going to a job - even though I'm still working a bit

Sincerely Lasse

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea - I feel better but rather weak at the moment. I'm retired so I do not have to worry about going to a job - even though I'm still working a bit

Sincerely Lasse
That's good Hope you're back to normal soon. The older I get the longer it takes for me to recover, I am a type 1 diabetic.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back