Lasses Dream Build

Wow, your reef is amazing! You have some things I could only dream of having.

There is one outstanding thing with dreams - they can be true :)

Its not the best reef that exist but its the one i want to have.

Sincerely Lasse
 
Picture from today - start point of using 740 nm as well

180309-1.jpg


180309-2.jpg


180309-3.jpg


180309-4.jpg


180309-5.jpg


180309-6.jpg


180309-7.jpg


180309-8.jpg


180309-9.jpg

​
Sincerely Lasse
 
For @atoll Not the Mercy Beat but something for old mods/rockets.



Sincerely Lasse
 
For @atoll Not the Mercy Beat but something for old mods/rockets.



Sincerely Lasse


That brings back memories. :) We gotta get outta this place, I used to sing that song coming down the stairs leaving work on a Friday late afternoon ;Woot
I am from Liverpool where the Mersey beat originated, The Beatles, Gerry and the Pacemakers, The Searchers. Hermans Hermits and so so many more o_O
 
That brings back memories. :) We gotta get outta this place, I used to sing that song coming down the stairs leaving work on a Friday late afternoon ;Woot
I am from Liverpool where the Mersey beat originated, The Beatles, Gerry and the Pacemakers, The Searchers. Hermans Hermits and so so many more o_O

I thought so - must have been a fantastic ride to grow up in the ground zero of our European generation. Beside the music of The Animals – a European interpretation of the blues – I loved their lyrics. There is a song that have been a beacon for my whole life - It´s my life.

The beginning is genius for a young fellow growing up at that time –

It´s a hard world to get a break in
All the good things have been taken
​

And of cause the main line

It´s my life
And I´ll do what I want
It´s my mind
And I think what I want
Show me I´m wrong
​

However – to only live with this lyric as a beacon – you would be an awful person - so I have balanced my life with another lyric line – but from the US

Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose

from a song of Kris Kristofferson which the female version of Eric Burdon make known for a whole generation – Janes Joplin

And at this concert at Gothenburg 2018 - the original drummer John Steele played and also Mick Gallagher - who was the replacement for Alan Price back down at 1965

Maybe you now understand better where my reefer DNA comes from :)

Thank you for the birthday wishes

Sincerely Lasse
 
Last edited:
Triton milk cartons - here we come :)

Today I start with Core 7 (others method) and yesterday I send in a test to Triton. That test will be my starting point and from now I stop all of the other dosing (with exception of NO3 dosing). i will sen in a test in a month or two in order to see what´s happen.

After the introduction of my 740 nm light last week all looks like it should. It has not been any negative change - if it will be any positive changes - time will show.

Sincerely Lasse
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new