Last Fish to add suggestions

Helms Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 clowns, flame hawk and a long nose hawk in my 70G fish only tank. For the most part they all have their space they protect. No nipping only sparingly chasing. The Flame hawk owns the rock work. The clowns like their corner and I have perches at the top of the tank the long nose owns and bounces between. They all eat flakes and small pellets.
I'm looking to add a fish that has the same diet (no more seaweed eaters for me).
Requirements:
Open swimmer (mid level or possibly a pure bottom dweller)
Plays well with my other stock and can hold his own if chased
Can possibly tame/put in his place (Flame hawk)
Tank bred preferred to avoid possible aggression
Colorful

Any suggestions?
Tank pic included

tempImage23tR2w.png

CanuckReefer

Simple...Salt, Water, LR, Lighting and Flow.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 clowns, flame hawk and a long nose hawk in my 70G fish only tank. For the most part they all have their space they protect. No nipping only sparingly chasing. The Flame hawk owns the rock work. The clowns like their corner and I have perches at the top of the tank the long nose owns and bounces between. They all eat flakes and small pellets.
I'm looking to add a fish that has the same diet (no more seaweed eaters for me).
Requirements:
Colorful

Any suggestions?
Tank pic included

tempImage23tR2w.png
Pygmy Angel? Plenty of varieties with some nice colour . I've got an Eibli, and Coral Beauty, love em both...they seem to hold their own vs clown and Tang, while not being hugely aggressive.

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pygmy Angel? Plenty of varieties with some nice colour . I've got an Eibli, and Coral Beauty, love em both...they seem to hold their own vs clown and Tang, while not being hugely aggressive.
Or a flameback angel and a multicolor angel. I have both and they are really beautiful and have never nipped corals

Marine Life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Requirements:
Colorful

Any suggestions?
Tank pic included

tempImage23tR2w.png
Id say song kind of tang or trigger or foxface

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mandarin dragonet. You’ll want to pre-seed your tank with copepods (Tigger are best) a month or so beforehand if you go this route. They love cruising all over the rockwork hunting...

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 35 61.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back