LE Tyree Captain America "Last Frag" Paly Growout!!!

mak060

Reluctant Zoa Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm out. Someone can have my spot. Pakora, will you refund my PayPal for $55.00? Thanks in advance. Steve

Preston

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't wait. How long do you think it will take?

OP
OP
pakora

pakora

Papa-Kora!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't wait. How long do you think it will take?

Hopefully those who are involved can give me some tips on what to do to make them grow fastest ;)

I dont have nuke greens so I dont know what to expect speed wise! My other palys seem to always have new buds on them though! :nerd:

slipondajimmy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully those who are involved can give me some tips on what to do to make them grow fastest ;)

I dont have nuke greens so I dont know what to expect speed wise! My other palys seem to always have new buds on them though! :nerd:

people have very good luck dosing VIT C

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please keep this thread clean. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please refrain from bashing members or sponsors. If this keeps up tis thread will be closed and action will be taken.

Thanks guys and gals.

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any pics of your growout Pakora? How long will it take for frags? So happy you were able to save the Polyp that went through so much to get to you, and it is a miracle that you are now able to share with everyone already. What a turnaround. Yeah!!!

OP
OP
pakora

pakora

Papa-Kora!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update:
Ive been putting together a scheme to get the frags to grow out as fast as possible. This is my feeding/maintenance schedule. If anyone can give me some feedback on it I would appreciate it.

I was dosing phyto every three days but I was told to feed more often to cause faster growth. So thats why ive added feeding three times a week. Anyways here it is.

Oh yeah forgot to mention systems consists of two 10 gallon tanks plumbed together (20 gallons total). One tank is my display, one tank is my frag. I test my parameters every two days. Going to test tomorrow. I also dose 250mg of Vitamin C every day. Since I test every two days I only add calcium if levels drop down too low.

Dosing Schedule

Monday: Phyto (1 cap full)
Tuesday:
Wednesday: Formula 1 (1 cube)
Thursday: Strontium & Molybdenum (1 cap full)
Friday: Water Change (20%)
Saturday: Cyclopleeze
Sunday: Kent Lugols Iodine (1 drop in a cupful of water)

Havent started this scheme yet. This will begin Monday, unless you guys decide to change it up!

Last edited:

GrouperGenius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update:
Ive been putting together a scheme to get the frags to grow out as fast as possible. This is my feeding/maintenance schedule. If anyone can give me some feedback on it I would appreciate it.

I was dosing phyto every three days but I was told to feed more often to cause faster growth. So thats why ive added feeding three times a week. Anyways here it is.

Oh yeah forgot to mention systems consists of two 10 gallon tanks plumbed together (20 gallons total). One tank is my display, one tank is my frag. I test my parameters every two days. Going to test tomorrow. I also dose 250mg of Vitamin C every day. Since I test every two days I only add calcium if levels drop down too low.

Dosing Schedule

Monday: Phyto (1 cap full)
Tuesday:
Wednesday: Formula 1 (1 cube)
Thursday: Strontium & Molybdenum (1 cap full)
Friday: Water Change (20%)
Saturday:
Sunday: Kent Lugols Iodine (1 drop in a cupful of water)

Havent started this scheme yet. This will begin Monday, unless you guys decide to change it up!

????Running a growout of a high $$ polyp in a 10 display with 10 frag system?? And your asking for suggestions????

Sorry to doubt the situation, but seems high risk to me.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 94 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back