Leah's 120g LPS/mixed reef

@leahfiish I LOVE the photos in here! Beautiful tank! Any new FTS pics? Following! :D
Thanks. So actually I'm a little bit overdue for an update. I'm selling my tank and livestock because I'm moving to Tampa next month. I have already rehomed my Earmuff wrasse and jawfish to a friend. I will definitely be getting a new tank asap once I move, in fact, I already have some new equipment for it and I'm bringing most of my current stuff with me. So stay tuned for a new build thread. I'm not sure what size tank I will be getting yet but I have been thinking about maybe an AIO innovative marine or maybe I'll go to a 50 breeder or a 75g.
 
I do have this phone picture. I moved most of my corals over to the right side so take photos and sell them. 20180704_155605.jpg
 
Best of luck with the move and keep us posted on the new build!
 
Took some pictures today

I love watching the clowns hang out in the leather, I hope they don't bother it too much.
DSC027572 by Leah S, on Flickr
DSC027992 by Leah S, on Flickr
DSC027682 by Leah S, on Flickr

This torch always looks great and it seems happy in its new spot. The other one next to it fell over and needs to be glued.
DSC027582 by Leah S, on Flickr

I got this green blasto when it had 3 heads, it is one of my best growers.

DSC027692 by Leah S, on Flickr
Those are awesome clown fish pics!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new