!!!LED GROWN SWEET 5!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
100% Captive LED grown fiver. Incredible coloration on these guys only serves to reaffirm my belief in the validity of LED's for Sps!

Especially for that blasted Clown Car who has been wild card for years. The Clown just loves the punch of Led light and has never looked better!

239.00 shipped and ready to go today!

1. Poletti Yellow tip
  2. BC Xmas!
  3. Therman's Rainbow
  4. Clown Car
  5. BC Efflo 2.0
IMG_8669-Edit_zpsigzsxoau.jpg

IMG_8671-Edit_zpsy7p1qdkt.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome and LED grown! :)

DJ H

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to be negative. It looks like you cut a colony and glue them to plugs. And I don't see any growth on plugs. We need a time lapse pic.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not to be negative. It looks like you cut a colony and glue them to plugs. And I don't see any growth on plugs. We need a time lapse pic.

No sweat man and I really appreciate the comment. Very good point and absolutely true. The pic was taken a few days after these were clipped. Have quick peak at the "clipped vs shipped" links in my sig for some good info on my fragging and shipping practices and if you have any questions at all please feel free to PM me anytime.

Fenzinna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Adam, I think he doesn't realize this is a frag pack for sale. Not an LED grown colony.

Back