Led light saltwater asta 20

RH~reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2018
Messages
56
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought this light and I need to be told if it is enough for my 20 gallon nano, I do not intend to have many things, with a few lps Soft corals I am satisfied
 
It should be okay for lps and softies. The lps might have to be kept up higher
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new