LED Lighting Reco for 125G

Robg719

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2016
Messages
77
Reaction score
88
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for LED lights for a 125 Gallon mixed reef (60"x24"x24"). Interested in opinions from people who have experience with AI Hydra 52's, Radion G4 Pro or KessilAP700. Thinking 3 Hydra's or 2 Radions or 2 AP700's. May supplement with T5 down the road, if needed.

I know this question has probably been asked before but cannot seem to make a decision!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new