Led recommended for 116ga corner tank LPS

Baseman422

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
49
Reaction score
4
Location
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up a preowned Aqua Vim Moon View corner tank. Across the front measure 50” 29” deep on the sides and 36”tall.

I need LED recommendations for keeping LPS, softy and nems please. I’m looking at the Kessil AP9x. What do you all think?

5DB04E5B-2587-4B2B-87AC-F3F3085ADECE.jpeg
 
I just picked up a preowned Aqua Vim Moon View corner tank. Across the front measure 50” 29” deep on the sides and 36”tall.

I need LED recommendations for keeping LPS, softy and nems please. I’m looking at the Kessil AP9x. What do you all think?

5DB04E5B-2587-4B2B-87AC-F3F3085ADECE.jpeg
Bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new