LED'S supplements for MH lightning fixture

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yanir34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Im sure a pair of orpheks will be fine for any tank narrower than 36" front to back. Personally, I'd have them placed between the MH and T5 for blending when all lights are on. Otherwise you might see a gap in the middle when looking from the side and blue under overhangs.
 
Good evening everyone!
I have decided to go with 2 reef brite Lumilite Pro actinic .
I want to connect them with Bluetooth controller, but don't understand which one of them fit for this mission .
Anyone here knows which model will do the job ?
I don't know how to upload the link from BRS website, here is screen shot
Screenshot_20221009-191233_Chrome.jpg
 
Good evening everyone!
I have decided to go with 2 reef brite Lumilite Pro actinic .
I want to connect them with Bluetooth controller, but don't understand which one of them fit for this mission .
Anyone here knows which model will do the job ?
I don't know how to upload the link from BRS website, here is screen shot
Screenshot_20221009-191233_Chrome.jpg
There are a lot cheaper ways to dim them from a tc-421 on up..
Mostly phone app or wifi.
BT is kind of dead..

Any constant voltage array is cheaply controlled..See all the strip light units..
 
Good evening everyone!
I have decided to go with 2 reef brite Lumilite Pro actinic .
I want to connect them with Bluetooth controller, but don't understand which one of them fit for this mission .
Anyone here knows which model will do the job ?
I don't know how to upload the link from BRS website, here is screen shot
Screenshot_20221009-191233_Chrome.jpg
Email Tulio at Reef Brite, he’ll guide you on how to do it.
 
Good evening everyone!
I have decided to go with 2 reef brite Lumilite Pro actinic .
I want to connect them with Bluetooth controller, but don't understand which one of them fit for this mission .
Anyone here knows which model will do the job ?
I don't know how to upload the link from BRS website, here is screen shot
Screenshot_20221009-191233_Chrome.jpg
One is for 2 power supplies 1 strip on each, the other for 1 ps 2 strips.
Afaict...



If you can use the 1 ps / 2 strips depends on the size of the orig ps and if it has enough wattage for 2 bars or upgrade the ps.

All depends on you. Which bars are you considering?
How many and what do you want them to do?
 
One is for 2 power supplies 1 strip on each, the other for 1 ps 2 strips.
Afaict...



If you can use the 1 ps / 2 strips depends on the size of the orig ps and if it has enough wattage for 2 bars or upgrade the ps.

All depends on you. Which bars are you considering?
How many and what do you want them to do?
I want to order 2 bars , Lumilite pro Actinic, 48' models.
will be sunset/sunrise and some extra pop to the MH/T5

I'm really confused which model of Bluetooth controller to select
 
The lumi lite pros are a bad decision, you will not notice they are on with the MH,
What is your recommended led bars , instead reef brite ?
 
I have the OR3s and the XHOs. You will see them both with the halides on.
Agreed! The difference is price (xho’s are much more) and dimming. Orpheks have been threatening us with dimming capabilities for a few years, but nothing yet as far as I know, but xho’s have dimming at an extra cost, which increases their overall cost even more.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new