Lets get things back going !!!!!

BHAMR6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just checking to see if everyone wanted to get this ball rolling again I know alot of us had alot to do recently ( baseball and a wedding will knock you out of alot ) but i would like us to start back getting up w/th each other..
I dont care if we do it in the form of a meeting or just taking road trips to frag swaps and stores. I know it had got to where i didnt even check this forum anymore because of lack of activity but now that things have settled down i hope this picks back up ......

On a different note it looks like NARC is having a frag swap if any one is interested in setting up a small table let me know. I think we all could make 10 or so frags to go into to our table and just have a joint tank..

gnoles

Equipment Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Joint tank" - you telling stories again? :p

I'm ready, summer is easier for me (except vacation week, which ends when the mower gets back today).

Last of July, first week of August is also tough on me. Basically, anytime other than that and the whole month of May and I'm usually fairly flexible. I would like for us to try and choose a regular meeting week, if we can... or at least narrow it down a bit. This way we can plan for further in advance and increase the numbers at our meetings. I'll host first, it's probably my time again... July 10th or 11th... July 17th or 18th. 1pm will give everyone an hour, if we choose Sunday, to get here (and let's face it, I'm at least an hour from anywhere). I'll BBQ chicken, bake some beans, ya'll bring some chips and drinks. MIA's from last time, it's time for a road trip into Blount County.

OP
OP
BHAMR6

BHAMR6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't see Banana pudding on there !!!! 1 of those weekends i have class i will find out tonight

gnoles

Equipment Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Figure out when you have class... I'll give the pudding some thought.

Allergies - I want to say someone couldn't have onions or mustard... help me out.

gnoles

Equipment Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No replies... 56 views. Anyone thinking about coming or have any suggestions on a date. We've got some options, but I need to start planning if I'm gonna cook.

Thanks!

KingRicky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Count me in, except for this coming weekend. I am going to the Buffet show in Gulf Shores but other than that I am flexible.

gnoles

Equipment Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like anyone ever calls when it's a hundred degrees.... :wink:

Obviously, I'm not going to be able to get it done this weekend.... we're almost there.

That leaves 17th-18th and the 24th-25th (right before I go back to work, well get paid for going).

By the next weekend, do you mean the 17th-18th?

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back