Let's have some fun! Join us in the Caption This Contest!

Good evening, Reef2Reef! Welcome to the Caption This Contest! You know how much we like to have fun around here, so I hope you'll join in and win a prize! Here is how it works.

See the picture I have posted below? The only thing you have to do is comment below what you think the caption should be! It's that simple. And the funnier, the better...(must be family friendly and in line with our terms of service)

Here are some rules and tips on playing:

1.
Create a caption for the photo and post it in the comments. You can only submit ONE caption for the prize!

2. Once submissions are closed, 15 of the best captions will be selected by the team to go onto the final round!

3. A poll will be created with these 15 captions, and the caption with the most votes WINS!

The member who wins this contest will receive an R2R swag box that includes a T-shirt, Tumbler, and sticker pack! This thread will be open for submissions until Sunday, June 9th. Then, a poll will be created and open for voting a week from today on Monday, June 10th!

In the event of a tie, we will open a head to head poll to crown the winner.

Please Remember: We want to have so much fun with this and allow everyone to get involved! We ask that you abide by the Terms of Service as you create your captions! Captions that go against TOS will be removed and not be eligible to win. Thanks!

Here is the image you are captioning! The contest starts NOW!

C749AD3E-3F1D-465E-9F72-3C1EE1EBB185.jpeg

Photo cred: @Steph72
Who are those new guys?! Am I not enough fish for you anymore?!
 
These are too good :face-with-tears-of-joy: Let's keep it going!
 
I’m not entering but for fun

You mean to tell me you put THAT in my home?
 
I'm not competing because I'm not allowed but I want to get in on the fun too :face-with-tears-of-joy:

That face you make when the giant green sky net bursts into your home kidnaps your wife..

.
Screen Shot 2024-06-04 at 9.26.22 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-06-04 at 9.29.03 AM.png
 
I'm not competing because I'm not allowed but I want to get in on the fun too :face-with-tears-of-joy:

That face you make when the giant green sky net bursts into your home kidnaps your wife..

.
Screen Shot 2024-06-04 at 9.26.22 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-06-04 at 9.29.03 AM.png
Some would argue...
Fire Plotting GIF by Studio Redfrog
 
Got Pods…
 
Good evening, Reef2Reef! Welcome to the Caption This Contest! You know how much we like to have fun around here, so I hope you'll join in and win a prize! Here is how it works.

See the picture I have posted below? The only thing you have to do is comment below what you think the caption should be! It's that simple. And the funnier, the better...(must be family friendly and in line with our terms of service)

Here are some rules and tips on playing:

1.
Create a caption for the photo and post it in the comments. You can only submit ONE caption for the prize!

2. Once submissions are closed, 15 of the best captions will be selected by the team to go onto the final round!

3. A poll will be created with these 15 captions, and the caption with the most votes WINS!

The member who wins this contest will receive an R2R swag box that includes a T-shirt, Tumbler, and sticker pack! This thread will be open for submissions until Sunday, June 9th. Then, a poll will be created and open for voting a week from today on Monday, June 10th!

In the event of a tie, we will open a head to head poll to crown the winner.

Please Remember: We want to have so much fun with this and allow everyone to get involved! We ask that you abide by the Terms of Service as you create your captions! Captions that go against TOS will be removed and not be eligible to win. Thanks!

Here is the image you are captioning! The contest starts NOW!

C749AD3E-3F1D-465E-9F72-3C1EE1EBB185.jpeg

Photo cred: @Steph72[/USER Don't come any closer or grab you and take you into my cave.
[/QUOTE]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new