Lets see Everyones Gobies!!!

A6912D5D-F6A7-464B-ACC8-E8A0D466D542.png
love love love these guys
 
5FB9EED2-A82E-4B1E-ADD5-9966CE6E63E1.jpeg
I think she counts. Say hello to Violet (and her two photo bomb buddies)
 
Did someone say Goby!?!?

Check out this stud, his name is Reginald, at least I hope it's a he.... ;Hilarious

Reginald01 - Copy.jpg
 
I just introduced my pistol shrimp and gobies yesterday... how long until you spotted your shrimp? i haven't seen mine since i out him in

It took more than 2 months before we finally saw the shrimp. 1/2" when I got him now more then dbl that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new