Let's see your bow front stands

  • Thread starter Thread starter lyscer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lyscer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2014
Messages
339
Reaction score
129
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a 32 gallon bow front and am trying to find an awesome stand. So let's see some pictures of your bow front stands!

Thanks!
 
Custom built 175 stand
IMG_7624.jpg
 
Part of what will make the stand "awesome" is its ability to fit your sump (If you have one). Thats the main thing I dislike about my 72g bowfront stand, is unless I want to take the tank off to slide a 20l through the top, I am limited to squeezing a rubbermaid in there.
 
11058066_1067460683269670_3416716669607381496_n.jpg
made this one for my 46 fits a 20 long sump under it never finished because im selling it n had to make room for my 200g im setting up basic stand but got job done
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new