Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

Up and coming mixed reef tank.
20200709_194924.jpg
 
Build in progress, my first tank... went the DIY route and actually wished I had purchased a Red Sea system, since I've spent more time on the build than desired (fun and a learning experience, but some questionable decisions along the way have meant a lot time squandered).


33galloncube.jpg


RODI water setup, created water, just about ready to get this tank cycling!

IMG_20200710_RODI.jpg
 
T.G.I.F.!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new