Lets see your Nems today!

Before splitting :):
EF03C955-2661-471A-ADCE-E7543727F845.jpeg


Split and turned into an ugly spindly blob :confused:
F2339519-2EEE-4A48-8E5D-F58FE08F2C82.jpeg
:confused::confused::confused::confused:
 
Before splitting :):
EF03C955-2661-471A-ADCE-E7543727F845.jpeg


Split and turned into an ugly spindly blob :confused:
F2339519-2EEE-4A48-8E5D-F58FE08F2C82.jpeg
:confused::confused::confused::confused:
Oh my....'they' are coming back to that first pic....I hope....
 
Gorgeous. I am beginning to think we (those who have coral as well) , just accept this battle if it comes....over 20 + years I never had much luck with Nems, and last few years, they are announcing their presence.....
Agreed. I wound up moving one of the new nems further away from some acros last night. Good news is I don't think it was fully settled in because about 30 seconds of a freezerbag against the foot and it fully released.

Did notice this little porcelain crab hanging out just before I moved it:
0204211942a_3.jpg
 
7 gigs in a 210. Spent all day moving them all today. They not happy. It was exhausting. Not done yet. Tomorrow I spend making adjustments and moving equipment over to their new (old) home.
 

Attachments

  • 3F4AA437-6C5D-4278-B8D2-13D7E369CA56.jpeg
    3F4AA437-6C5D-4278-B8D2-13D7E369CA56.jpeg
    240.7 KB · Views: 110
I bought a long tentacle anemone as a rescue. It was dying so I decided to save it. It was grey amd ugly. It lived and it and it grew and it grew and it grew. I can’t remove it and I have even tried to kill it because it takes up way too much realestate. I have stabbed with knives and forks and I have cut it with scissors and tried to feed it things it can’t digest. It still lives and grows. So I bought it clownfish wand they bob in and out of it and are very happy
 
I bought a long tentacle anemone as a rescue. It was dying so I decided to save it. It was grey amd ugly. It lived and it and it grew and it grew and it grew. I can’t remove it and I have even tried to kill it because it takes up way too much realestate. I have stabbed with knives and forks and I have cut it with scissors and tried to feed it things it can’t digest. It still lives and grows. So I bought it clownfish wand they bob in and out of it and are very happy
Probably were other steps you could’ve taken before “stabbing it with knives and forks” but hey do you
 
Top down view is fun lol
 

Attachments

  • 79C9978C-F52B-4E13-93B6-D601B9B89F94.jpeg
    79C9978C-F52B-4E13-93B6-D601B9B89F94.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 107
Woops. Didn't mean to do that. Now where's me glasses
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new