Let's Show Some LOVE For...

Terri Caton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every single thread about vendors turns out to be a negative vent for the buyers.
I'd like to know who is/are your favorite coral vendor/s and why?
NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS PLEASE!
Let's show some love to the vendors that do a fantastic job!
Pics welcome.

My absolute favorite is @Battlecorals. Adam is amazingly nice, great customer service and his corals are so healthy it practically made me tear up when I got them!
Polyps open in the bag. Put them in my tank and they were just like they'd never been shipped.

Another great experience was a hobbyist on here. @Mateusz I purchased zoas from him and they were super healthy. Opened right away.

I’m a terrible photographer I’m afraid.

D889D9B0-17E9-4F7F-8B64-D2F9F3DF4FE4.jpeg 0A7B5EB9-7DE8-4ED1-A0D1-C5BA8C522D86.jpeg

Last edited:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@PacificEastAquaculture regularly has some amazing clownfish pairs; @The Aquatic Arsenal is an impressive new coral vendor who seems to have reasonable pricing and accurately represents what their corals look like; @Reef Nutrition 's rotifer culture system and Chroma BOOST foods are solid, @WWC 's new retail stores are absolutely phenomenal, and @CoralVue has been extremely innovative this year with all of their product introductions such as the #Hydros WaveEngine, soon-to-be-released #Hydros Controller, #reefoctopus algae reactor, and much more.

Mateusz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Every single thread about vendors turns out to be a negative vent for the buyers.
I'd like to know who is/are your favorite coral vendor/s and why?
NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS PLEASE!
Let's show some love to the vendors that do a fantastic job!
Pics welcome.

My absolute favorite is @Battlecorals. Adam is amazingly nice, great customer service and his corals are so healthy it practically made me tear up when I got them!
Polyps open in the bag. Put them in my tank and they were just like they'd never been shipped.

Another great experience was a hobbyist on here. @Mateusz I purchased zoas from him and they were super healthy. Opened right away.

I’m a terrible photographer I’m afraid.

D889D9B0-17E9-4F7F-8B64-D2F9F3DF4FE4.jpeg 0A7B5EB9-7DE8-4ED1-A0D1-C5BA8C522D86.jpeg

I really appreciate that. I'm just a hobbyist and have a little section set aside in my tank that helps pay for the hobby itself. I'm estatic people i've sold to have great things to say, and i've had great experiences with everyone i've sold to as well!

Thank you so much for the kind words!! ;Happy

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
7+ years with AquaSD

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@PacificEastAquaculture regularly has some amazing clownfish pairs; @The Aquatic Arsenal is an impressive new coral vendor who seems to have reasonable pricing and accurately represents what their corals look like; @Reef Nutrition 's rotifer culture system and Chroma BOOST foods are solid, @WWC 's new retail stores are absolutely phenomenal, and @CoralVue has been extremely innovative this year with all of their product introductions such as the #Hydros WaveEngine, soon-to-be-released #Hydros Controller, #reefoctopus algae reactor, and much more.

Thanks for the love @Peace River ;Woot

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back