chipchipbro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys

Any NFL addicts here?
The sport is becoming more and more a thing in Europe and the community grows very quickly right now!
We love that game!

Tell me more about your fav. team and what you are going to watch.

Lets talk NFL :)

OP
OP
chipchipbro

chipchipbro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well....unfortunately my team is the Cleveland Browns. Hasn't been a ton to celebrate as of late though. That being said, I don't miss a game :)
wow thats cool man :D
But yeah... the browns dont really shine at the moment haha..

To be honest.. I dont have a team.. maybe because im from europe.... I just enjoy nice games..
Watched Dolphins vs. Bills - wow that was such a nice game imo

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow thats cool man :D
But yeah... the browns dont really shine at the moment haha..

To be honest.. I dont have a team.. maybe because im from europe.... I just enjoy nice games..
Watched Dolphins vs. Bills - wow that was such a nice game imo
Yeah, the NFL this year is pretty competitive from team to team...the teams that are normally good aren't so it makes it interesting.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a dallas cowboys fan since the staubach days. Was great in the late 80's early 90's. Not much to celebrate these days though. Still watch any game I can, and certainly can appreciate any game that is good.

Since your European......
I find it funny us Americans call a game football, when a foot never touch's the ball. And Europeans call a game that you use your feet exclusively, football.

OP
OP
chipchipbro

chipchipbro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a dallas cowboys fan since the staubach days. Was great in the late 80's early 90's. Not much to celebrate these days though. Still watch any game I can, and certainly can appreciate any game that is good.

Since your European......
I find it funny us Americans call a game football, when a foot never touch's the ball. And Europeans call a game that you use your feet exclusively, football.

Well, thats cool! I actually enjoy games from the Cowboys alot. I like their style and especially the offense is really entertaining.
I would say the season so far isnt bad huh?

Well yeah.. the name is really confusing for us and when we try to translate „Fussball“ in english we often tend to translate it with football instead of soccer :)

By the way.. I also watch some Chiefs games as I like the combo with Mahomes and Kelce.. Pretty nasty

OP
OP
chipchipbro

chipchipbro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
someone watched the games? :)
pretty cool stuff! but I am cheering for the dolphins lately.. was close! still happy for the bills though.
cool games > everything

OP
OP
chipchipbro

chipchipbro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:D crazy guys!
Imo Brady has a big fanbase here in europe.. maybe he has brought the sports to europe with his performances though.

But Prescott had a very very impressive performance yesterday.. that was insane!

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Miss 4 extra points…… manthey could hire me for less money and I could produce those results. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

corey
Yeah that was crazy......definately never seen that before in a game. I would not have a lot of confidence trusting him wtih a game winning kick that is for sure...even with his decent regular season. My team is the Browns...home of bad kickers (other than Dawson) and I wouldn't even take him lol.

Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that I am not the biggest fan or know anything about most stuff NFL, but one thing I do to like are the playoff or Wild Card teams, lets say I want to go to the playoffs, I have my team only beat the easy teams and layoff the difficult teams to preserve my best guys.
I go into the playoffs with and 8 and 8 record but all of my guys are healthy, the teams that have been killing themselves have at least 3 to 4 of their key players injured. Sandbaggers have the advantage. I think only the best records get to go to the play offs.

Second thing that I do not care for is that they play too many games a year, it pushes to far into the winter, the weather starts to get real dicey around the second week of Ja.

Both of these issues is greed from the owners and the NFL.

OP
OP
chipchipbro

chipchipbro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang!
Eagles hit like a truck....

that was kind of a demonstration vs. giants right?

49ers vs. Eagles will be such a nice game to watch

what do oyu guys think.. can Burrow do it again vs. chiefs? :)

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 114 44.4%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 85 33.1%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 41 16.0%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 13 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.6%
Back