Light and Protein skimmer for trade

Reefguy13

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
637
Reaction score
229
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a old school black box led light with the hanging equipment attached. It has blue and white LED's and an individual switch for each one of both on at the same time.

Also have a Reefoctopus HOB Skimmer. Needs cleaned but works great!

Looking for frags of easy to take care of coral, Hanna checkers, apex jr

P.S. I have a tone of other equipment for sale or trade including pumps, and other leds (current usa)

Light 2.jpeg


Light.jpeg


Reef Octo.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new