Light bracket

  • Thread starter Thread starter cba191
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cba191

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
954
Location
salt lake city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if other people do this, but i think it will work well. I will be able to easily move the lights out of the way for maintenance easily. The other A500x is currently over a different tank.
50dd3eef-a44e-4368-9a61-57c9925908e3.jpg
 
I like it but my wife has different tastes .
Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor
It would be cool if you put a light in your bulkhead. But it would be too high
 
I remember when in the first few years after Radions came out there was a long thread ( on Reef Central) where people would post the different mounts they used and many of them use tv wall mounts like that.
 
I remember when in the first few years after Radions came out there was a long thread ( on Reef Central) where people would post the different mounts they used and many of them use tv wall mounts like that.
I just hate bumping the lights with my head
 
I just hate bumping the lights with my head
I made a rack for 4 Radions that sat on the tank rim. I ended up knocking them all into the water.
I wish I used something like yours.
 
I did this years ago with tv mounts, worked well. could just swing them out of the way.
IMG_0713.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new