Light for 32 G Biocube

Wrigley&Ivy17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 24 gallon tank I had set up with my clowns I brought home from my overheated work tank bit the dust last night. It was elderly …RIP. Already have tbr 32 gallon biocube stand I had the 24 sitting on. I’ll just find a 32 gallon biocube and replace the old tank. I Would prefer to take the hood and find a different light. I love the Kessils! I just put a 160 on my 50 gallon cube. Anyone have any ideas on a good light for a 32 gallon biocube? Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
Wrigley&Ivy17

Wrigley&Ivy17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about if I took the Kessil 160 off the 50 g cube and put a Kessil 360 on it. Footprint is 24 x24 on the cube. I could then put the 160 on the 32 g bio cube. I love the shimmer it gives off. Anyone think that's over kill on the lighting for either tank?

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back