Light suggestions

FishAddict87

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
92
Reaction score
41
Location
Poughkeepsie, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
It's been a while since I have posted. I am starting my first nano reef this weekend which is pretty exciting. I found a 7.5 rimless deep blue in my garage which I am getting drilled and then plumbing it to my 120. I have rocks which will be taken from my sump. I am at a loss for what to do for lights. I do not want to spend too much but I do want something that can ramp up and down but also have just moonlights on. I am not home for most of the day so I can either have it on a timer or it would be great if there was a built in timer on it. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance!
 
Ahhh! This guy is like 1 post and 2 minutes ahead of me every time!!! Lol! I happen to have a 160we and the controller I'm looking to part with. Feel free to PM if interested.
 
Ahhh! This guy is like 1 post and 2 minutes ahead of me every time!!! Lol! I happen to have a 160we and the controller I'm looking to part with. Feel free to PM if interested.
lol! BUY MINE!

jk. IM KEEPING IT!
 
Looking for something $100 or less.... This is a project tank that will be next to my main reef so I am using spare things laying around to get it running. Just missing a light
 
how about an a80 kessil
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new