Light upgrade recommendation

LivingroomDiver

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I am running a Waterbox 110 (48x20x22) for almost a year now. I have 2 AI Prime 16 HD right now and they have been good for my LPS. I want to start getting into some SPS but keep a mix reef so I thin I need some more power. Right now I am mostly debating between the NooPsyche K7 Pro and the Reefi UNO 2. I really like the Reefi, they seem like a great light but I'm not sure it is worth the 2.5 time the price difference. I looked at the Hydras 32 and Radion Xr15 as well, but the other 2 seem to offer more for the money. I am not really on a budget but don't like to spend money uselessly.

What do you guys think? Can anyone convince me to spend more on the Reefi? lol. I am open to other suggestion as well but keep in mind I need to mount on the tank as I have 20 foot ceiling over it.

Thanks

Bpb

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On paper, the reeffi is every bit that 2.5x price premium and then some. Build quality and specs wise. However, that in no way guarantees your corals will grow 2.5x faster or healthier

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 82 48.5%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 52 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back