lighting for Waterbox 20 gallon cube

RDC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for the best reef lighting for my Waterbox 20 gallon cube. Right now I am torn between the Kessil A360X Tuna Blue and the Radion XR15 blue. Any thoughts or recommendations?

Albatross17mako

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for the best reef lighting for my Waterbox 20 gallon cube. Right now I am torn between the Kessil A360X Tuna Blue and the Radion XR15 blue. Any thoughts or recommendations?
What about the ai 16hd prime I just got one for free with the tank is the light any good it looks small also what size pump return do u have 1/2 or 1/4 single or double

vabben

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a G4 XR15 on my 20 Cube, it has been great. I did end up needing to put a Reffbrite XHO 15" on the back, SPS were starting to get shadows.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.0%
Back