Lighting got 200 gallon AI hydras

Bigreeflittlefish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
112
Reaction score
28
Location
hopatcong
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys so i have innovation marine int 200 tank
200 gallon 72/24/30. And I’m buying some lighting my general Idea and my current budget doesn’t allow me to go wild….
Thinking hydra 64HD. In the middle
Hydra 32hd one on the left one of the right total of 3 lights with a total coverage or 72 inches granted 6 inches on the front to back I’ll be losing but not much growing items there what you guys think
 
Hey guys so i have innovation marine int 200 tank
200 gallon 72/24/30. And I’m buying some lighting my general Idea and my current budget doesn’t allow me to go wild….
Thinking hydra 64HD. In the middle
Hydra 32hd one on the left one of the right total of 3 lights with a total coverage or 72 inches granted 6 inches on the front to back I’ll be losing but not much growing items there what you guys think
IMO if your Buying the Hydros new which looks like $1700 with out mounts, I would look into Quanta Helix Bars or Orphek Icon 4.
4-5 would give you a better coverage since they come in 59" and 71" inches
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new