Lighting values on a Fluval sea

guppyexpress

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! So I’m very new to saltwater not so much to fresh, and I’ve had great experiences with Fluval lighting so I purchased a Fluval Sea to use for lighting. And it turns out that after some use. I can not find what values to use in order to make my coral really glow in color. Everything I do only makes them all look drab except for the gsp, that one is always glowing green haha. If anyone has some good recommendations on the lighting values to do that would keep the corals healthy and have them glow bright please let me know! Thanks so much and have a wonderful day!

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not an answer but….I was looking at that light but the cost vs wattage caused the pause…
Just curious but what’s your tank size, fixture hanging height, and coral/stocking type(s)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
guppyexpress

guppyexpress

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20 gallon high, 2 clowns, a blenny and a single urchin. its on its base standard brackets where its about 2ish inches above the water line. coral is a paly, a zoa, and a gsp.

Upvote 0

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20 gallon high, 2 clowns, a blenny and a single urchin. its on its base standard brackets where its about 2ish inches above the water line. coral is a paly, a zoa, and a gsp.
I’ll give that a definitive yes, just curious tho, with the AI Sol at $202, would that be a more expandable option to grow with?

Upvote 0

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 27.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 42 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.1%
Back