Lighting values on a Fluval sea

guppyexpress

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2022
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! So I’m very new to saltwater not so much to fresh, and I’ve had great experiences with Fluval lighting so I purchased a Fluval Sea to use for lighting. And it turns out that after some use. I can not find what values to use in order to make my coral really glow in color. Everything I do only makes them all look drab except for the gsp, that one is always glowing green haha. If anyone has some good recommendations on the lighting values to do that would keep the corals healthy and have them glow bright please let me know! Thanks so much and have a wonderful day!
 
not an answer but….I was looking at that light but the cost vs wattage caused the pause…
Just curious but what’s your tank size, fixture hanging height, and coral/stocking type(s)
 
Upvote 0
20 gallon high, 2 clowns, a blenny and a single urchin. its on its base standard brackets where its about 2ish inches above the water line. coral is a paly, a zoa, and a gsp.
 
Upvote 0
20 gallon high, 2 clowns, a blenny and a single urchin. its on its base standard brackets where its about 2ish inches above the water line. coral is a paly, a zoa, and a gsp.
I’ll give that a definitive yes, just curious tho, with the AI Sol at $202, would that be a more expandable option to grow with?
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new