Lightning storm. I want it off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somehow I started running lightening occasionally. Now I want it off. I went into thunderstorm on my p4 app. I went to schedule and I unchecked all 7 days during schedule and nothing is put into times. But I just noticed it still is flashing occasionally. How do I turn off lightning for good. I had one wrasse jump out
Screenshot_20191209-220331_GHL Connect.jpg
Screenshot_20191209-220347_GHL Connect.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Michael Gray

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is crazy. I put the intensity to 1. Thinking that would work. Darkness to 0% and flash brightness to as low as it allows me to and pressed save. And I manually.pressed flash and its ***** bright still. I cant figure out how to turn off the lightening flashes for good. Its deadly!

leahfiish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have my lights controlled by my Profilux so I don't have any experience with this but I checked my setting and for thunderstorm duration mine is set to 0, maybe try that?

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you also go into each illumination channel
And disable darken by thunderstorm?

766E7E4E-8D02-4641-BEF5-DE679EEA4C6F.png

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd love my lights to do this! Everybody has their own thing.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love my lights to do this! Everybody has their own thing.
I thought I would, too. Then I set it up. It was nice for a week. Haven't used it since.

OP
OP
Michael Gray

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If this is still a problem, open a support ticket please.
id love to put tickets in but to this day... im never able to log into my account. and when i always put my email and press forget password. it sends a email that i never ever get. I tried to make an account, which it says it already exists. not in spam either. so ive been locked out to logging in my account ever since i ordered my equipment. lol mystery

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
id love to put tickets in but to this day... im never able to log into my account. and when i always put my email and press forget password. it sends a email that i never ever get. I tried to make an account, which it says it already exists. not in spam either. so ive been locked out to logging in my account ever since i ordered my equipment. lol mystery
You need to be using the guest login with the name and email you used when you created tickets.

bhuyett

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its a bad idea, it just stresses the fish and does nothing beneficial for the Tank.

Exactly... and it is a totally different environment. The fish you are keeping are meant to be a much greater depths, so the flashing would be much less intense. Not the same environment. As the OP stated it caused his wrasse to jump, because it startles them. Not any different than taking a dark room and turning on your living room lights really fast. The fish dart to a safe place due to stress.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 9.1%
Back