Limpet Wide Flow Guards for MP40s

slingfox

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2023
Messages
3,184
Reaction score
3,201
Location
Northern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have these. I added them pretty quickly after installing my MP40s, and I'm happy with the flow. Moreso, I am happy that they keep snails and nems out of the propellers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new