LiterMiter III

  • Thread starter Thread starter JR's Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Messages
2,379
Reaction score
24
Location
AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a LM3 for sale it has 2 remote pump and a topoff module.
Can send pic if you send me your email addy. $450 shipped (COUS) for the set. Thanks for looking.
 
these are great units for anyone that is interested. i use one on my ATO to feed my kalk reactor.
 
these are great units for anyone that is interested. i use one on my ATO to feed my kalk reactor.

Agree. Ive been using this one to topoff ans dose 2 part. I just need money for new tank and that the only reason I selling.
 
Ive sold the 2 extra pumps new prices.

LM3 main $240 shipped (cous)
Topoff module $25 shipped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new