Little brown guys

newreefer44

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Philadelphia
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No clue what to call these, nudis? Worms? Last couple days had an explosion of these small brown things all over the Rockwork and glass. Should I be worried, if so what do I do? Currently have a 20g with a YWG and Randall's as the stock
20260216_122439_B55B5F83-0FE1-4F65-9A9D-A44424550BF8.png
 
And will a mandarin eat these as I was planning on getting one eventually anyway
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new