Little frag tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter MariahP
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MariahP

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2022
Messages
248
Reaction score
343
Location
Washington DC
What state or country do you live in
Washington, D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi team!
I’m really interested in trying to start up a very small frag tank - like 15 gallons or less. Does anyone have any recommendations for little aio tanks that wont break the bank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new