Live 90g wall reef web cam

Ryengoth

I wish I was in St John USVI
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my 90g Starfire rimless mid-overflow set up as a curved wall reef. The tank has dual rear return vent stack and dual in-rock loc-line supply outlets on a closed loop recirc to keep water moving throughout the wall. The rock stacking has lots of hiding and pass-thru places, so you never know where fish will come up or through. Each side has a Neptune WAV which I turn off during feeding.

Livestock: pair of ocellaris, four banggai cardinals, two yellow cardinals, pair of bloodfire shrimp and a few peppermint shrimp. The chervon tang juvi is still hiding so she won't likely be seen for a few days. Lost my nems and bar gobies in the tank move.

When the camera app doesn't crash or lock up, or it's dark, it should be available for viewing.
I'll sometimes pop the camera off the mount and show the shrimp feeding and other parts of the reef when I'm feeding fresh food.

https://www.ivideon.com/tv/camera/200-87fe4fc2838069aef57174f97c3c0a17/0/?lang=en

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No connection! :(

OP
OP
Ryengoth

Ryengoth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a better camera solution for the cross-tank perspective. I have a GoPro HERO4 case on order, that has a power cable. I'll be able to leave one of my GoPro's submerged, but I'm not sure about streaming options yet.

OP
OP
Ryengoth

Ryengoth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll probably feed them around 7-ish. The defroster will be in-view at the top of the tank when I'm getting ready to feed.

OP
OP
Ryengoth

Ryengoth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am working on a better, underwater, cam solution. I'll restart it when I get home after work.

OP
OP
Ryengoth

Ryengoth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been testing algae peroxide treatments as well, so the tank has been cloudy. Looks like it cleared up this morning and I'll be dosing again tonight if anyone is interested in the treatment method.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 4.8%
Back