YES shipping is available

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Make your corals think they never left the ocean with Dinkins Aquatic Gardens Live Phyto & Pods! We offer the following products:

Live Phyto Blend - Feed your corals and your microfauna with our blend of six different species of live phyto to provide the optimal nutritional profile for your reef. You wouldn't feed your kids exclusively one type of food - why would you feed your reef only one or two species of phyto? https://dinkinsaquaticgardens.com/collections/phytoplankton

Reef Snacklebox - Three species of copepods and a generous helping of rotifers feed your corals and finicky fish. The Tigriopus, Apocyclops, and Tisbe pods will also colonize your refugium and rocks, cleaning up the detritus that gets stuck in hard-to-reach areas. https://dinkinsaquaticgardens.com/collections/snacklebox

Snacklepack Combo - Maximize your tank's biodiversity by combining a 16 ounce Reef Snacklebox with a 16 ounce bottle of Live Phyto Blend. https://dinkinsaquaticgardens.com/.../reef-snacklebox...

Single-species Pods - Bottles of solely Tigriopus, Tisbe, or Apocyclops are also available. https://dinkinsaquaticgardens.com/colle.../copepods-rotifers

Shipping

For $15, we ship via UPS Second Day Air in insulated boxes loaded with ice packs. Even in this heat, we provide an ironclad live delivery guarantee. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee - no hoops, no forms, no B.S. You will be satisfied, or you'll get your money back.

***Original thread with customer reviews is here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/live-phyto-pods-from-dinkins-aquatic-gardens.905913/

#phytoplankton #copepods #rotifers #coralfood #reeffood #reeftanks #coral #coralreef

snackleboxandphyto.png

Last edited:
Nutramar Foods
Zoanthids.com
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Taking orders to ship out tomorrow with $15 Two Day Shipping in an insulated box with ice packs and live delivery guarantee. Until the end of the month, use promo code R2R-DIAMOND-15 on our website (dinkinsaquaticgardens.com) to save 15%.

If you'd prefer, you can send me a PM to order.

OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Still taking orders for Monday shipping. Even in this heat, we guarantee live delivery in two days! You can order on our website, or by sending me a PM.

First Choice Sale
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
All orders have shipped for this week! Orders placed from now until Monday morning will ship Monday for delivery Wednesday. Also, keep your eyes on the Dinkins Aquatic Gardens forum for a really massive giveaway we're sponsoring through Reef2Reef!

OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Still taking orders for Monday shipping. We have also just added a local pickup option to the website... So if you're in the Dallas area, feel free to come pick up.

migs

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Big thank you to Dinkins. I messed my order and they corrected to give me a better deal. Already dosed the phyto and my copepods - the bottle had a ton of them swimming around. Thank you!

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Big thank you to Dinkins. I messed my order and they corrected to give me a better deal. Already dosed the phyto and my copepods - the bottle had a ton of them swimming around. Thank you!
It's our pleasure! I'm so glad you're happy and greatly appreciate your business!

OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Tomorrow we will be shipping all orders received thus far. Our shipping cutoff is usually around noon central time on shipping day, so there's still plenty of time to order for Monday shipping and Wednesday delivery!

Top Shelf Aquatics

Luv4tangz

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I'm interested. The other company who sells live phyto, I had a order shipped last week. Man that bottle smells so bad. I threw it away. It's 106 degrees here where I live. I was going to wait until September until cooler temperatures arrive but if you can ship in this heat successfully. Ill give it a try. I started a new tank last year with dry rock. I ran into some dynoflaglate issues recently. Do your pods and live phyto help with dynoflaglates like another company claims helps?

How have you used eggcrate in or around your aquarium?

• Aquarium lid

Votes: 61 31.3%
  • Frag rack

Votes: 102 52.3%
  • Skimmer stand

Votes: 65 33.3%
  • Sump Divider

Votes: 37 19.0%
  • Other (please describe in the discussion)

Votes: 30 15.4%
  • I have not used eggcrate in or around my aquarium

Votes: 49 25.1%
Legendary