Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens is a small business run by my wife and myself (mostly my wife!) that focuses on live foods for your reef. We currently offer phytoplankton, three species of copepods, and rotifers.

We focus on providing a quality product with concierge-level customer service and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Your emails and Facebook messages will be answered within minutes in most cases - you'll never need to fill out a help ticket and wait days for a reply.

Come visit us at http://dinkinsaquaticgardens.com!

Product Spotlight

Live Phyto Blend
- Feed your corals and your microfauna with our blend of six different species of live phyto to provide the optimal nutritional profile for your reef. You wouldn't feed your kids exclusively one type of food - why would you feed your reef only one or two species of phyto?

Reef Snacklebox - Three species of copepods and a generous helping of rotifers feed your corals and finicky fish. The Tigriopus, Apocyclops, and Tisbe pods will also colonize your refugium and rocks, cleaning up the detritus that gets stuck in hard-to-reach areas.

Snacklepack Combo - Maximize your tank's biodiversity by combining a 16 ounce Reef Snacklebox with a 16 ounce bottle of Live Phyto Blend.

We also offer other combo packs on pods, as well as single-species copepods (Tigriopus, Tisbe, and
Apocyclops).

Shipping

Shipping is free on orders over
$60. We provide an ironclad live delivery guarantee. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee - no hoops, no forms, no B.S. You will be satisfied, or you'll get your money back.

Reviews

I've collected some of our reviews into a single thread for your perusal. Buy with confidence - all of these people did!

Sustainability

We are shifting to 100% recyclable and biodegradable shipping materials, with recyclable product bottles as well. Now you can feed your reef without worrying about styrofoam and other packing materials ending up in a landfill! Read more about it here.

#phytoplankton #copepods #rotifers #coralfood #reeffood #reeftanks #coral #coralreef

snackleboxandphyto.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump for our July 4 sale, through tomorrow!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last day for our sale!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Taking orders to ship out tomorrow with $15 Two Day Shipping in an insulated box with ice packs and live delivery guarantee. Until the end of the month, use promo code R2R-DIAMOND-15 on our website (dinkinsaquaticgardens.com) to save 15%.

If you'd prefer, you can send me a PM to order.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump! Don't forget to use the coupon code above.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still taking orders for Monday shipping. Even in this heat, we guarantee live delivery in two days! You can order on our website, or by sending me a PM.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Will be shipping another batch tomorrow for delivery Thursday. Don't forget the promo code above!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tomorrow is the last shipping day of the week - cutoff is noon Central time on Wednesday for Friday delivery!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All orders have shipped for this week! Orders placed from now until Monday morning will ship Monday for delivery Wednesday. Also, keep your eyes on the Dinkins Aquatic Gardens forum for a really massive giveaway we're sponsoring through Reef2Reef!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still taking orders for Monday shipping. We have also just added a local pickup option to the website... So if you're in the Dallas area, feel free to come pick up.

migs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big thank you to Dinkins. I messed my order and they corrected to give me a better deal. Already dosed the phyto and my copepods - the bottle had a ton of them swimming around. Thank you!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Big thank you to Dinkins. I messed my order and they corrected to give me a better deal. Already dosed the phyto and my copepods - the bottle had a ton of them swimming around. Thank you!
It's our pleasure! I'm so glad you're happy and greatly appreciate your business!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tomorrow we will be shipping all orders received thus far. Our shipping cutoff is usually around noon central time on shipping day, so there's still plenty of time to order for Monday shipping and Wednesday delivery!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got all orders shipped out!

Taking orders for Tuesday shipping and Thursday delivery. Live delivery and satisfaction guaranteed!

ELChingonsReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested. The other company who sells live phyto, I had a order shipped last week. Man that bottle smells so bad. I threw it away. It's 106 degrees here where I live. I was going to wait until September until cooler temperatures arrive but if you can ship in this heat successfully. Ill give it a try. I started a new tank last year with dry rock. I ran into some dynoflaglate issues recently. Do your pods and live phyto help with dynoflaglates like another company claims helps?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back