OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

For all your phyto, rotifer and copepods needs
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Right on thank you for the info. I'm hoping to make an order in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for doing what you do!
Thanks, there are plenty here that are willing to help, I am the new kid on the block here. I do want to see you succeed, if you have questions let me know.

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The site has been hit hard this week with orders, with a CFM show on Sunday the poor site has been purged of most items.

If you haven’t tried and are thinking about pulling the trigger on an order don’t worry the site will be reloaded with inventory on Thursday afternoon.

If you are wanting to order I do have a special for R2R members on phytoplankton and rotifers. Buy 1 set and regular price and get the second set half off. This coupon only applies to the 16 ounce and 32 ounce bottles. The gallon bags are expensive to ship via 2 day air. Code is R2R please have two sets in your cart at checkout.

As always if you want to see what you’d receive before ordering reach out and I’ll send a video of how things look.

Rotifers are our best sellers, everyone seems to love how many per bottle they get. Rotifers last 3 weeks in the fridge and the phytoplankton lasts 4 weeks. The phytoplankton will last longer but ideally you’ll want to feed in 4 weeks or less. There is more information coming on why I recommend feeding live phyto within 4 weeks.

Shipping happens Monday-Wednesday with UPS 2 day shipping. Same day shipping when orders are placed before 1pm MST. This Discount ends Wednesday 10/25/23 at 1pm MST.

Phytoplankton and rotifer link for special deal

Rotifer density and packing clip

Last edited:
OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The site has been updated for Monday shipping. If you're interested don't wait to long, last week sold-out extremely fast. I could put less pods or rotifers in each bottle to make things last longer but that isn't the way. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: Check out the reviews on the site, there have been a few from R2R customers.

Videos will come Sunday afternoon and more Monday morning maybe. If you want to start a rotifer colony, our rotifers are packed per bottle and you can take a 32 ounce bottle, use a 5 gallon bucket and feed for 2 days and have a colony rolling after that time. Rotifers are our number 1 seller, they will last 3 weeks inside your fridge.

Ive also left code R2R active, order any Phyto, rotifer, pod or combo bottle over $40 and get a Phyto/Rotifer combo for 50% off. Code runs till November 1st at 130pm MST. Great way to add a little extra to your order.

Add this to your cart once you've spent $40 and get 50% off this item only

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
While Ive been trying to watch the World Series, the extra apocyclops pods harvested today finally got put into bottles. Everything looks great this week the Chlorella is extra dark, making this weeks batch darker green than normal. Here's a glimpse of Apo, phyto and rotifers, the iPhone 12 Pro Max, cough cough wouldn't focus on the swirling dots in the container.

Buy 1 Phyto/Rotifer bundle get one 50% runs till Wednesday this week. I know our pod population still needs time to recover after over harvesting last week. Get two 32 ounce bottles of each Phyto and rotifer for $67.50 shipped via UPS 2 day service this week when using code R2R. Shipping for the week ends Wednesday at 1pm MST.

Take a look at our apocyclops, phyto and rotifers for the week.

Link to Phyto/Rotifer combo page

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still time for shipping today. Theres extra rotifers and phyto in the fridge for shipping today. 24 hours left to order for the week to have your order arrive on Friday.

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here’s a sample of an order going out today. You’ll notice the phyto isn’t a green color, it’s a blend that has more brown phyto than greens. All items are placed in the box and cold packs are used even in cooler weather to keep the phytoblend from being active. Ice packs are placed under and on the sides of phytoplankton and rotifer bottles then packed with the worst peanuts possible but are eco friendly and melt, yes they are starch peanuts, pod bottles that contain apocyclops are placed on top of the peanuts to avoid contact with ice packs.

Each order is boxed with an insulated liner, if your temps are on the extreme side below 20 and above 100 we will ship your order in a styrofoam container to ensure live arrival.

IMG_4911.jpeg
IMG_4912.jpeg
IMG_4913.jpeg
IMG_4915.jpeg

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After trying a few brands of sieves, the site is now carrying Affordable Fragz mesh sieves. We have red, blue, yellow and orange in stock ready to roll out the door. Buy with comfort with our 30 day FREE returns on our Aquarium Supply section. More colors will be uploaded soon.

Click here to buy
AF 120 OR.png

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
blended phytoplankton, rotifers and copepods are still available, a few large single strain orders have knocked out some inventory for the rest of this week and the extra rhodomonas salina may be spoken for next week as well. If you want single strain of phytoplankton please reach out and I'll set your order aside before I update the site this Thursday/Friday.

Don't forget for R2R members you can buy any combo deal and get our Phyto, Rotifer and 2 pod blend for 50% off all month long.

More copepod sieves will arrive next week, we do have a UV Green color being added to the site on this next order.
Buy any combo get our Phyto, Rotifer 2 pod blend 50% off all month

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Site has been updated on pods and single strains. Pod quantities are low due to a show in Denver this weekend and another one in Phoenix on the 18th. Get your orders for shipping Monday. All phytoplankton, rotifers and copepods orders ship UPS 2 day at no additional cost.

Ocean delight will start shipping with baby brine starting Monday. Ocean delight mix bottles are all 3 copepods, rotifers and now baby brine to give your reef a taste of the ocean without costing a ton. These bottles are meant to be used when they arrive and not stored for weekly or monthly storage

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Quick update, lots of orders coming in this morning, so here is the R2R update, Tigriopus copepods are back out of stock for the week. Our 2 pod bottles are still around, one day I'll figure out who to get more Tigrio pods per week.

Our 2 Pod blend bottles offer tons of pods per bottle, only being a few months for subscriptions and the new website, our returning customer rate continues to grow so far this month we are sitting at 47% of orders going out are returning customers. For all our R2R members buy any Phyto, rotifer and/or pod combo get 50% off all month long our 2 Pod blend with Phyto and Rotifers.

Here is a recap of the pods that we took to MASC Rocky Mountain Coral Extravaganza. Plus we offer every strain we culture, we are having some issues with our lutea, pavlova cultures and once they stop having a random crash, we will list those on the site. We do want you to be successful and culture your own phyto. If you order our fertilizers and silicate waters from the site we can help you become successful.

Our 50% off pack. Buy any combo deal and get this 2 pod combo deal 50% off USE CODE R2R to get the deal

Here is what we took to Denver, having people give feedback while on products while we are there is always great. Most of the bottles we took back are Tisbe pods, which are hard to see compared to Apo and Tigrio.
tempImageAwao0r.png tempImage3Oke43.png

whodisb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Legends is great! Been out of the game for about 4-5 years but back at it after my move to Texas. Have been searching and trying several different places for pods I landed with Reef Legend. My personal experience, Reef Legends has packed the most amount of pods and quality has been awesome. Product is great, pricing is good, shipping speed has been great, customer service and response time has been great! Definitely worth giving them a shot.

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reef Legends is great! Been out of the game for about 4-5 years but back at it after my move to Texas. Have been searching and trying several different places for pods I landed with Reef Legend. My personal experience, Reef Legends has packed the most amount of pods and quality has been awesome. Product is great, pricing is good, shipping speed has been great, customer service and response time has been great! Definitely worth giving them a shot.
Thanks for your orders, I appreciate your feedback and thanks for the phone call tonight. I should have gone to RAP Texas to meet you in person.

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Another trade show down, getting a picture before setup has been a challenge. I didn’t get all the Phyto pictured, I did snag the box that was left over. The site will be loaded up tomorrow night. Two pod blends may go on sale when I get back. Tigrio pods are sold out for the week. With Thanksgiving on Thursday, all shipping will be done on Monday. IMG_5167.jpeg IMG_5168.jpeg IMG_5170.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5208.jpeg
    IMG_5208.jpeg
    181.9 KB · Views: 17
OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There is still Rhodomonas on the site this week. Just got back from Phoenix and had to check on the delicate strain. IMG_5219.jpeg

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you checked out the site and noticed we are basically sold out of everything, we are. This week you can grab a 1 gallon bag of phytoblend for $45 shipped UPS ground using code R2R We will restock the site on Thursday this week with pods, rotifers and phytplankton strains.

Grab the gallon of phytoblend here

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The site will be back to fully loaded next week. If you’re not looking for rotifers, check out our 3 pod blend, new 32 ounce bottles hit the site this week. Shipping today till 4pm MST, all the pods have been harvested and ready to roll. Check out our Instagram page for the clip of our 32 ounce bottles.

All orders till 1/3/24 will receive a free bottle of Apocyclops pods with your order. We will automatically add the pods to your order if you don’t add them. Spend over $60 get a 16 ounce bottle and over $100 get a free 32 ounce bottle.

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The site has been updated, single strain phytoplanktons have been listed. Rotifers get updated on Monday, after current requests get fulfilled. Shipping next week happens Tuesday and Wednesday.

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy New Year! Hopefully everyone has enjoyed the Holidays and enjoyed an intense Rose bowl game. Start the new year off right by spoiling your corals and fish, grab some phyto & pods for your aquarium. 2 Pod blend is on sale through Wednesday and all orders this week still get free Apocyclops copepods. 17 free bottles head out tomorrow, help me crush lasts year busiest one day of 20 orders going out. Single strains are listed on the site, rhodomonas salina is almost sold out for the week.

2 Pod blend with Phytoplankton

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy New Year! Hopefully everyone has enjoyed the Holidays and enjoyed an intense Rose bowl game. Start the new year off right by spoiling your corals and fish, grab some phyto & pods for your aquarium. 2 Pod blend is on sale through Wednesday and all orders this week still get free Apocyclops copepods. 17 free bottles head out tomorrow, help me crush lasts year busiest one day of 20 orders going out. Single strains are listed on the site, rhodomonas salina is almost sold out for the week.

2 Pod blend with Phytoplankton
Was busy swimming in the ocean with the Cabrillo Beach Polar Bear Club! The lifeguards got a new boat with a water cannon!
FF48A8BC-27F6-4670-BE15-F514D6C59DC0.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back