OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

For all your phyto, rotifer and copepods needs
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That’s awesome! I needed to be there instead of prepping for tomorrow. I’ve got an hour of work left, my excitement was the Michigan winning Alabama.

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you want single strain phytoplanktons, get orders in today or early Monday morning. Most of the phytoplankton strains will be harvested tomorrow, If your a store and interested in wholesale pricing, send a message. Site will be updated again with what's left Monday morning.

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_6171.jpeg

The popular phytoplanktons heading out. Poor pheaodactylum is the only one that gets ordered all the time in 16 ounce bottles.

Single strains are harvested out of 1 gallon glass jars. Our 6.5 gallon carboys are only used for phytoblend or people who want to feed bulk of one strain.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All orders shipped out today. I don’t believe anyone from R2R requested to have their package held till next week. If you did request a package hold, your package was held and an email was sent back to confirm. All orders were packaged to avoid freezing during this cold front across the nation. If you do have an issue, an email is all that needs to be sent, with a day you’d like to have the order shipment replaced. If part of your order was fine and you want to wait a credit for your order will be placed on your rewards account to be used at a future order at your convenience.

Thank you for everyone who placed an order today was our busiest shipping day.

IMG_6202.jpeg IMG_6201.jpeg IMG_6200.jpeg IMG_6189.jpeg IMG_6195.jpeg

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The site has been updated for the week, there are less items available this week due to some replacement orders from damaged packages from UPS today. All products are currently available on the site and the sell through rate will be faster than normal. If there is an issue with your order, your products are reserved for you before I update for the week on Thursdays. As always there is no a hassle replacement, once we are notified you are given an option of being shipped out the next shipping day or a credit on your account to be used when you're ready to place your next order.

Ocean delight bottles are still $20 off either size till Wednesday and rotifers will go back to the price listed and no longer on sale. Lock in your subscription price on rotifers and phytoplankton or 2 pod blends when the product returns to full price. Subscription orders do not change in price if you are locked in at the current rate and shipping terms.

Also new silicate for diatoms has been released today. The product is 18% water glass and grows diatoms the best Ive seen. Each diatom strain is darker and more cells per ml since switching suppliers. One 8 ounce bottle, holds 250mls enough to culture a 125 gallons of diatom strain media.

Also a free bottle of Rhodomonas salina with every purchase of phyto, rotifer or pods this week. 16 ounce bottle for all orders under $59.99 and 32 ounce bottles for $60. You must have Rhodomonas salina in your cart at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Check out the new Silicate water

RL Silicate label.png Silicate water.png

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fritz and Florida Aqua Farms F/2 hits the site on Tuesday this week.

Also tons of two pod blends and Ive restocked the 16 ounce Tisbe pods on the site. Here's an instagram clip of our 8 ounce 2 pod bottles, both Apocyclops and Tisbe pods before getting topped off with live phytoplankton for a road trip snack.

2 pod blend bottles clip

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still have plenty of Rhodomonas Salina to give away and the phytoblend looks great as always IMG_6354.jpeg IMG_6364.jpeg IMG_6366.jpeg

the3rd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reeflegends is an awesome company and awesome some legit product! Skyler is a great guy! He will answer any question you have and steer you to what you need plus at a fantastic price.

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
there’s plenty of products left after a busy week/weekend. More than 160 bottles over the weekend at CFM Silicon Valley, were sold/ handed out as door prizes. There is an update coming to the site over the next 10 days. New QR codes are coming to each bottle.

Plus there is still plenty of products left on the site to ship out this week, shipping till Wednesday for UPS 2 day delivery. Free shipping over $40.

IMG_6464.png IMG_6461.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Get a 20% off discount code when you subscribe to our email list during our R2R giveaway. If you haven't seen our giveaway page click here

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Site has been updated for next week. The expansion should be done by the end of the month. New 64 ounce bottles are hitting the site over the weekend.

If you have a question about a product always reach out. There is one bottle of Isochrysis galbana left for next week. If you want to request a strain, I can hold and culture for you before updating the site each week.

Culture strains come from our 1 gallon containers. Stock for these strains are based on what I have extra each week to seed my 6.5 gallon carboys. When the order is placed for a culture strain, each strain is harvested 1 gallon jar to bottle that's been sterilized. These are not placed in the fridge and are placed in each order on Monday.

Feeding strains are grown in 6.5 gallon carboys and while they may be clean they may be contaminated with other cells. The 6.5 gallon carboys are not used to restart cultures, after I harvest the carboy the phytoplankton is placed into 5 gallon jug and placed inside the refrigerator. Harvesting for these are Monday-Wednesday.

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
64 ounce bottles have been added to the site on the following items: Single strain phytoplankton for feeding, Ocean Delight, Rotifers, Phytoblend.

64 ounce pod bottles will go on the site around the first weekend of April, Tisbe and Apocyclops single strains will be available with 2 pod blends.

There is a 20% discount code going out to all new subscribers while the R2R Giveaway is active. If you've signed up and didn't get a code please reach out via PM or text 8019010970.

All fertilizer bottles except the water glass bottles have been changed over to a natural plastic instead of clear plastic to block out light.

64 ounce Phytoblend bottle link

RL Phytoblend 64 ounce.png

RL FAF natural bottle 8.png

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pictures are up on the 64 ounce bottles. Check out the instagram clip of our rotifer bottles going out today. One of each size is showcased in the clip. There is a 20% off discount when you join the email list. If you didn't get the code message or text to get the code.

Rotifer instagram clip

Phytoblend & Rotifer combo for sale

Rotifer 64_.png

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here's a quick update! Our Reef2Reef Giveaway has a week left. Most users here are supporting members, make sure to get in all your free entries in. Revh was at ReefStock this last weekend and stopped by the booth. Hopefully there are a few new members here, if you need the giveaway link make a comment and I'll make reply to your thread.

Our back to back shows have cleaned out a lot of products on the site. Tigriopus will limited stock on the site in a couple of weeks. If you have a subscription for out of stock products they will ship, on your order day. Subscription orders are always accounted for before updating the site on Thursdays.

Sign up for our email subscription list on our website to receive a 20% off code that's good till March 13th.

New products are coming, testing and basic use on our coral farm is under going for a few new products picked up from ReefStock before heading to our site later this spring. Fritz F/2 is back on the site with new 16 ounce bottles.

If you are familiar with Salem, he stopped by the booth at ReefStock to do an interview that will drop in the next few weeks or hopefully a month. While the "PhytoWars" have taken off, the Pod war is coming. (Inside joke for now)

For the most update content always check our instagram page, you'll find updates there with some clips of how things are rolling.

Over 180 bottles of product were taken to ReefStock and all of our products were sold out by Sunday afternoon including the Phyto jars, light and pump. More show dates are coming. Logistics on flying with more gear is being figured out, with more product and strains being shown off. The Phytoplankton jar without a label is our Thal that we offer for sale these are cultures that were started on Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning specifically to show off at the event.

If you have an order in for today, expect to get your shipping info in a few hours. All orders will go out today. My lunch break is over and orders will be getting fulfilled. Thanks for reading all our awesome content.

Reefstock.png

Reefstock Phytobox.png
ReefStock booth.png
Fritz f_2 16 ounce_.png

Gretchacha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a quick update! Our Reef2Reef Giveaway has a week left. Most users here are supporting members, make sure to get in all your free entries in. Revh was at ReefStock this last weekend and stopped by the booth. Hopefully there are a few new members here, if you need the giveaway link make a comment and I'll make reply to your thread.

Our back to back shows have cleaned out a lot of products on the site. Tigriopus will limited stock on the site in a couple of weeks. If you have a subscription for out of stock products they will ship, on your order day. Subscription orders are always accounted for before updating the site on Thursdays.

Sign up for our email subscription list on our website to receive a 20% off code that's good till March 13th.

New products are coming, testing and basic use on our coral farm is under going for a few new products picked up from ReefStock before heading to our site later this spring. Fritz F/2 is back on the site with new 16 ounce bottles.

If you are familiar with Salem, he stopped by the booth at ReefStock to do an interview that will drop in the next few weeks or hopefully a month. While the "PhytoWars" have taken off, the Pod war is coming. (Inside joke for now)

For the most update content always check our instagram page, you'll find updates there with some clips of how things are rolling.

Over 180 bottles of product were taken to ReefStock and all of our products were sold out by Sunday afternoon including the Phyto jars, light and pump. More show dates are coming. Logistics on flying with more gear is being figured out, with more product and strains being shown off. The Phytoplankton jar without a label is our Thal that we offer for sale these are cultures that were started on Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning specifically to show off at the event.

If you have an order in for today, expect to get your shipping info in a few hours. All orders will go out today. My lunch break is over and orders will be getting fulfilled. Thanks for reading all our awesome content.

Reefstock.png

Reefstock Phytobox.png
ReefStock booth.png
Fritz f_2 16 ounce_.png
Ooh, the glowing jars are so pretty!

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The site has been updated on a few strains that were out of stock. This week is slammed for orders for single strain bottles and culturing strains. Ive put more Thal, T-iso and Tetraselmis chui on the site for tomorrow. Phytoblend bottles should sell out this week by Wednesday morning.

Our Giveaway comes to an end tomorrow. Depending on when they do the drawing and announce the winners, I may put those allotments on the site on Wednesday if the winners want to wait a week or whatever they prefer.

Culture strains should be updated on Wednesday this week for shipping the coming Monday.

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There is 4 gallons of Phytoblend left or close to that amount after all the orders in queue for tomorrow. There are tons of Pods left for the week, usually it's the other way around. Thank you for all your support.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 21 13.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 91 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.0%
Back