Live rock

Fiji is a very dense rock where as tukani is really light. I have noticed that there will be aiptasia on almost every order of Fiji and I have not found 1 on the tukani.

The rock on the right of this picture is almost the size of a basketball, and it weighs 7.8lbs. The Fiji I have had would weigh closer to 17lbs at that size.
uploadfromtaptalk1401066427692.jpg

This rock in particular is covered in sponges that have made it through curing and the cycle.
 
Its by far the best I have seen. I got some for my 29 when I set it up. Over a year later I bought another 45lbs for my 40 because its really good rock.
 
This is what 32 lbs looks like
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1401067058190.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1401067058190.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 148

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new