Live Whiteworms for Mandarins etc.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
just located some "Nutritional Yeast" Also some pure vitmin C . Is this good for fish or mostly corals? Any other vitamins I could add that would be good for fish? Thanks !
 
You don't need vitamin C. You are not looking to make Super worms, just worms. :rolleyes:
 
I want super worms ! Gotta be something I can put in there. LOL
 
I understand quinoa is a super food. You could have yuppy worms :)
 
I have an IA snail ! This thing has sat dishes on his shell. I have no idea who or what it's watching.
HPIM8984.JPG
 
Yours looks much wetter than mine. Mine is wet, but I don’t think I could get any water out of it if I squeezed it.
 
I think I’ll moisten mine a bit more :)
 
Does wet mean a little standing water at the bottom of the container ?
 
I'm testing the temp in my Dorm fridge. If I adjust the thermostat any more it turns off. Got it up to 50 degrees. maybe a little too cold?
 
No standing water or it will rot and smell. Also bury that bread. Looks good, just a little to wet.
 
Buried? Really?

Also, my worms loooove dog food. It also doesn’t grow fuzz and mold like bread. I might try just that for some time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new