OP
N

NemesisAqua

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That may be a reaction to the change in flow in the tank. It might have deflated a bit so it's less likely to be blown around. I'm assuming that the flow is a bit higher with the new wavemaker?
waaaaaaay more powerful, i had two pumps good for about 2000gph total, ive now got the one grye pump good for up to 5000gph, lol. but he had already shrunk in size in the last week prior to getting the new pump.

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also, he is literally a quarter of the size that he used to be? did he really lose that much size in a week or so of not eating because of burying himself into my rockwork?
My 8” bubble tip can shrink down to the size of a dime. Let’s it adjust to the new flow and you should be good

SudzFD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pictures look like a good healthy anemone to me. I would leave it alone and wait. My bubble tops move from time to time and change shape and size often. It’s normal. The tentacles look full and strong and that’s what you want to see. I’m doubtful the hammer coral did much if anything to it. These anemones can move when they feel the need and would retract down to nothing or move if they detected potential injury.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back