Looking at various acclimation boxes

Aheinz

View Badges
Reaction score
So I am curious to what acclimation boxes people use. And very interested in knowing about the reefing art acclimation box as you can have dividers and such for protected introduction of fish(after a period of quarantine, corals and nems(I see where people will place nems in acclimation boxes for a bit before adding to the tank. Was curious on thoughts and particularly the one from reefing art

ca1ore

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I made my own.

crabcore

View Badges
Reaction score
I just temp acclimate putting the fish, coral, what ever I get for 30min. I than take bag out duck tap the open bag to the inside of a bucket and drip acclimate. I would advise using a qt tank. just saying...

OP
A

Aheinz

View Badges
Reaction score
I just temp acclimate putting the fish, coral, what ever I get for 30min. I than take bag out duck tap the open bag to the inside of a bucket and drip acclimate. I would advise using a qt tank. just saying...

I'm planning on having a qt tank that I'm going to set up. I was just asking as I know some use the acclimation boxes to start introducing s fish to the display tank.

boacvh

View Badges
Reaction score
I use the eshopps one. Tanklimate. Got it on an open box discount. It has a removable frag rack as well as dividers for fish. Happy with it so far

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
I strongly recommend @cromag27. Beautiful work!

Have you ever been accused of talking to much about your tank?

• Yes (tell us about it)

Votes: 191 53.5%
  • No

Votes: 166 46.5%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
LittleFish Shops