Looking at various acclimation boxes

Aheinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am curious to what acclimation boxes people use. And very interested in knowing about the reefing art acclimation box as you can have dividers and such for protected introduction of fish(after a period of quarantine, corals and nems(I see where people will place nems in acclimation boxes for a bit before adding to the tank. Was curious on thoughts and particularly the one from reefing art

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made my own.

King Turkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just temp acclimate putting the fish, coral, what ever I get for 30min. I than take bag out duck tap the open bag to the inside of a bucket and drip acclimate. I would advise using a qt tank. just saying...

OP
OP
Aheinz

Aheinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just temp acclimate putting the fish, coral, what ever I get for 30min. I than take bag out duck tap the open bag to the inside of a bucket and drip acclimate. I would advise using a qt tank. just saying...

I'm planning on having a qt tank that I'm going to set up. I was just asking as I know some use the acclimation boxes to start introducing s fish to the display tank.

boacvh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the eshopps one. Tanklimate. Got it on an open box discount. It has a removable frag rack as well as dividers for fish. Happy with it so far

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back