Looking for a Bio Pellet Reactor!

FLSharkvictim

PADI Divemaster / Shark Advocate
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2016
Messages
1,444
Reaction score
1,309
Location
TAMPA , FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have narrowed it down to the Reef Octopus BR-70 Bio Pellet reactor for my 120 Mixed Reef tank.
For my pump, I think I am going Sicce Syncra Silent 1.5 Pump (357 GPH)

I have a question, I am already ready running the Dual reactor from BRS WITH High Capacity GFO on the other side I run BRS ROX Carbon 0.8.

It's safe to run both reactors, or do I just take out the GFO and run Carbon only and run the Reef Octopus BR-70 Bio Pellet reactor together?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new