Looking for Build My LED actinic layout

  • Thread starter Thread starter Velcro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2016
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
3,098
Location
Kalamazoo, MI
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know they are not making aquarium lights anymore, but I want to copy their actinic layout.

If I remember correctly, they used UV, violet and royal blue LEDs in their actinics. Does anyone have the image of their layout for this light? Can't seem to find it in a google image search
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new