• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for clowns and montis

HookedAquatics

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
177
Reaction score
59
Location
Menifee
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey guys! I'm looking for a clown fish pairs (preferably in some neat patterns) and some nice montipora! I'm a little new here so feel free to drop some tank tips or a greeting below! Its good to meet you guys! Down to pick up (los angeles) or pay for shipping.
 
I have a pair of grade A frostbites
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new