looking for gigas

  • Thread starter Thread starter wjgeese
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

wjgeese

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2011
Messages
223
Reaction score
121
Location
doylestown, pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple years ago gigas were being released by ORA, but now I cant find them. Anyone know where I might find one? thanks!
 
I see T. gigas is still listed on ORA's website. LA has a listing for them, but out of stock. You might try putting one on LAs wish list.
 
I’m actually on the mission to get a colony of the T. gigas I will let you know if I come across any soon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new