looking for gigas

  • Thread starter Thread starter wjgeese
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wjgeese

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2011
Messages
223
Reaction score
121
Location
doylestown, pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple years ago gigas were being released by ORA, but now I cant find them. Anyone know where I might find one? thanks!
 
I see T. gigas is still listed on ORA's website. LA has a listing for them, but out of stock. You might try putting one on LAs wish list.
 
I’m actually on the mission to get a colony of the T. gigas I will let you know if I come across any soon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new