Looking for Local Reefers in Sumter SC

phantom11699

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
11
Location
Sumter SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm looking for any local refers around sumter SC who would be Interested in selling some coral frags. I have a 6 month old tank and am looking for some corals. Hoping to get better deals than ordering online or driving to lfs in Columbia. Anyone around Interested?
 
daffy-duck.gif


Welcome To The Reef!
 
Sorry I'm not down that far, but if you find yourself up in the myrtle beach area definitely check out jamrock corals, they've got a wide selection of $25 frags. They also do a weekly auction and ship withing nc/sc for cheap. I've probably got a frag or two you can have if you're in the area.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
welcome-5.gif

You should start a Tank Thread so we can keep track of your build and watch it grow and change. You would also get a cool Tank Thread badge under your name!
 
Hello! I'm looking for any local refers around sumter SC who would be Interested in selling some coral frags. I have a 6 month old tank and am looking for some corals. Hoping to get better deals than ordering online or driving to lfs in Columbia. Anyone around Interested?
im 45 minutes from sumter. i dont have much corals currently but i can get you in contact with people in and around that area that does !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new