Looking to re-scape

Pntbll687

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2017
Messages
2,416
Reaction score
2,844
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

I've had this tank running since last August. The rock, sand, and stubby clown have been in this system since February 2013, and have gone through 5-6 tank moves.

I finally got the itch for some hard coral, and went with a green plating montipora. It has nearly tripled in size since August, with most of the growth coming in the last few months since I switched to T5 lighting.

Just looking for some ideas for making the scale more sps friendly. There is a diy overflow pipe in the back right. I was thinking of attackin rock almost all the way up, then having arches coming off and tapering down to the other side.

Thoughts?

IMG_20180315_162020.jpg
IMG_20180315_161953.jpg
MVIMG_20180315_161855.jpg


Sorry for the poor pics. I'm home sick and laying in bed across the room trying to take pictures.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new